Why should you consider having All-on-4, All-on-6, or All-on-8?
The treatment option offers a practical solution for those faced with the limitations of using dentures, such as:
- Discomfort and inconvenience
- Instability – the dentures need to be relined (adjusted) from time to time
- Chewing difficulties – the biting force is not as strong as natural teeth
- Anxiety about the dentures falling out at inappropriate times, e.g. when laughing out loud or when swimming
- Inability to properly taste and enjoy food
- Bad breath from denture bacteria